With great pleasure, we invite you to our annual academic festival from the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at AIIMS Jodhpur.
Like always, there will be cadaveric demonstrations and hands-on dissections. This time we have included live surgical sessions also apart from cross fires, panel discussions and one-to-one case based interactive discussions. It is supposed to be a tightly scheduled event for our plethora of eminent faculties.
We encourage delegates to bring brief summary and radiology of their cases, which, in their opinion, demands discussions for optimal management.
Skull base surgery is all about team effort. So this time, we are introducing the concept of Co-dissector, who will not be mere observer. He/she will take active part in dissection and supposed to get two hours of hands-on dissection.
We are trying to make it a "PURE LEARNING EXPERIENCE"spreading from 8-8 a day!!!
We look forward to welcome you to the "SUN CITY" of Rajasthan "JODHPUR"
-The Organizing Committee
- SIX HOURS OF DISSECTION TO ONE TEAM of Dissector + Co-dissector, under guidance from faculties
- SOFT EMBALMED CADAVERS* providing much better dissection experience
- It is encouraged to register in teams for dissection for better co-ordination and experience (like Orothinolaryngologist+Neurosurgeon). Other specialists are also equally welcome (e.g. Surgical Oncologists etc.)
- 10 Seats for Dissectors and 10 for Co-dissectors for Anterior Skull Base Surgery
- 10 Seats for Dissectors and 10 for Co-dissectors for Lateral Skull Base Surgery
- Attempt to provide best in industry logistics for dissection (like Karl Storz, Carl Zeiss, Medtronics etc.)*
- e-Payment and e-Registration is encouraged through our website
Dr. Amit Goyal
Department of Otorhinolaryngology
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur
Mobile No.: +91 80039 96881
Email Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org,